SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Prisoners on Netflix
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Prisoners on Netflix Login/Join 
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted
Dark for sure and a bit depressing. A somewhat believable plot line. Worth a look.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Agree. Well worth your time.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16126 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bunch of savages
in this town
Picture of ASKSmith
posted Hide Post
Very good. It came recommended after I watched Night Hunter. That was pretty dark too, but entertaining.

-----------------
I apologize now...

Posts: 10552 | Registered: December 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free men do not ask
permission to bear arms
Picture of George43
posted Hide Post
I totally aggree,

A gun in the hand is worth more than ten policemen on the phone.
The American Revolution was carried out by a group of gun toting religious zealots.

Posts: 3809 | Location: Spring, Texas | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We had the crud in the house last weekend so watched a few movies.

Prisoners was one - we all enjoyed it.

Mr. Harringtons Phone was another - also a good flick.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
--Adam Savage, MythBusters

Posts: 1748 | Location: Red Wing, MN | Registered: January 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post