SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    AppleTV: Dark Matter
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

AppleTV: Dark Matter Login/Join 
Picture of P250UA5
posted
Looked & there was a Dark Matter thread, but for a Netflix show that I don't believe was the same as this one.

Based on the book by Blake Crouch

I read the book earlier this year & enjoyed it. Coworker told me it had been made into a show on AppleTV.

We watched the first episode earlier this week, seems to be tracking the book well [developed for TV by the author of the book]
Looking forward to the rest of the series, once things settle back into some normalcy around here.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15966 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My wife and I saw the entire show and enjoyed it ( did not read the book). Interesting, well-acted, and great production. Often thought- and conversation-provoking. Solidly recommended.

Posts: 3552 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Jennifer Connelly is in it so reason enough alone to watch Big Grin

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12920 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Vampire, she looks exactly the same as she did nearly 20 years ago.

Wink

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15966 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post