SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    The Terminal List revisited
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Terminal List revisited Login/Join 
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted
Just wrapped up watching TTL again and three things I noticed made me kinda giggle...

1) the boat Raife Hastings gave him was named "Sisu".

2) HRT guy tells a team member on SecDef's island to "take care of the injured". I'm pretty certain Reece didn't leave too many of those around.

3) he takes care of Ben off the coast of
Peru and it's implied he intends to sail to Mozambique. Is that boat really capable of getting from the west coast of South America to the east coast of Africa?!? I assume he's NOT planning on going across the Pacific.

Dad TV or not, fun watch.

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16221 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Excellent theme song, too.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16354 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...935/m/1740057094/p/1 Wink

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39159 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
Reece gets his revenge.

Posts: 9821 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post