SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Where is he?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where is he? Login/Join 
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted
Down by the creek...walking on water.

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3645 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
That's not what he said, you ignorant wretch.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37173 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's why I have two guns

Posts: 1098 | Location: Michigan | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
He was quoting the Bible, Revelations. "Behold the pale horse". The man who "sat on him was Death... and Hell followed with him".

Posts: 13861 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
Ah, yes. Well, this happens to be a nocturne.

A which?

You know, Frederic fucking Chopin.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Make no mistake. It's not revenge he's after, it's a reckonin'".

Posts: 203 | Registered: August 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Winner to the King, five hundred dollars.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14146 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
You know what I'd do? I'd take that deal 'n' crawfish, then drill that ol' Devil in the ass.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
Oh, Johnny, I apologize. I forgot you were there. You may go now.

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3645 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Why Ed does this mean we're not friends anymore? You know Ed, if I thought you weren't my friend... I just don't think I could bear it!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14146 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David W:
Down by the creek...walking on water.

Buck Taylor, son of another great character actor who also specialized in Westerns--Dub Taylor. Buck is also an accomplished artist. Sorry, but I like the guy and he's not often featured in threads about Tombstone.

Posts: 13564 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ragnar
posted Hide Post
The nocturne played by Doc Holliday is Frédéric Chopin's Nocturne in E minor, Op. 72, No. 1.

Live every day as if it is your last, for one day you’re sure to be right

Posts: 752 | Location: Historic Southpark, Dayton Ohio | Registered: October 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The SIG Kahuna
Picture of GeeTen
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ragnar:
The nocturne played by Doc Holliday is Frédéric Chopin's Nocturne in E minor, Op. 72, No. 1.

WOW - I am impressed, Ragnar. I remembered this Nocturne when my sister was practicing/playing it for a piano recital many, many moons ago. She was actually very good at it, too. Smile

TTFN,
"Point Blank" Frank
8-)

I miss Erhardt!

Posts: 2833 | Location: Red Sox/Patriots Nation | Registered: June 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post