SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    In the category of best ever guest supporting actor in a comedy TV show about nothing
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

In the category of best ever guest supporting actor in a comedy TV show about nothing Login/Join 
posted
I nominate
Phillip Baker Hall as Lt. Joe Bookman , Library Cop.

His delivery was flawless and if you watch the other actors faces ,
He had them cracking up on a few occasions.

I know ,
Some would contest that the writers deserve the credit for the scenes popularity.
And I agree ,but very minimally.

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 55165 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That episode will be on MYTV in about 2 minutes.

Posts: 781 | Location: SW Michigan | Registered: January 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
That was a great Jack Webb. Some of the writers must have been watching old Dragnet episodes and taking careful notes.

Posts: 18343 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post