SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    NCIS New Orleans
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NCIS New Orleans Login/Join 
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
His character had become too flighty, impulsive, and hot headed. Not surprised he's gone.
A web page discussing actors who've left TV shows said that he decided that the show was taking too much of his time and he wanted to spend more time with his family.

I watch NCIS and NCIS: Los Angeles (mostly reruns)--my favorite is Los Angeles. I used to also watch NCIS: New Orleans but I kinda fell off it recently.

NCIS: Chicago or Baltimore might be fun . . . .

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigCity:
Wut?? Just killed off LaSalle! Didn't see that coming.

Thank God. As much as I think the whole show should be killed off, at least they got rid of the worst character (or actor).

If it were up to me, it be time to retire all 3 shows. They’ve all had good runs but is time to turn in the badge and the gun and move to Florida.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5745 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post