SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Must Watch TV - The Silencing on Netflix
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Must Watch TV - The Silencing on Netflix Login/Join 
Picture of FLKev
posted
This was an awesome movie. Watched it lastnight. The prefect amount of suspense, action and story-telling. Check it out!

My wife always teases me because I view tv shows strictly for entertainment. I will watch something that is silly or has a poor storyline or bad acting as long as I am entertained. Example: "Machete" or "Blade" Both of these were simply entertaining movies so the goal was accomplished.

This movie "The Silencing" was written well, acted well, the scenes and story played out well and it was entertaining.

https://www.netflix.com/title/81002243

"It's gon' be some slow singing -n- flower bringing............ if my burglar alarm starts ringing"

Posts: 624 | Location: GATORLAND | Registered: August 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
I’ll check that out tonight.

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12964 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
Me, too. I do want to be entertained. I want to be lost in the story.
I don’t want to be pushed or feel an agenda.. and I’m relatively easy to entertain as long as the score is good and the acting is halfway decent.
Thanks for the tip. I’ll check it out.

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5496 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post