SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    An Old Favorite TV Movie Available on YT, Amber Waves
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

An Old Favorite TV Movie Available on YT, Amber Waves Login/Join 
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted
Had coffee this morning with a farm raised neighbor from South Dakota. We had a great talk that made me think of an old tv movie that I always liked, Amber Waves. It’s from 1980 and stars Kurt Russell as a male model who loses his job in Kansas and falls in with Dennis Weaver and his contract harvesting crew. Dennis Weaver’s character has lung cancer and is struggling to manage his contracts and his business. I think it’s a great movie, and you can watch it for nothing.

Posts: 13232 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Well, I’ll keep looking then

Posts: 13232 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Maybe this is it...apparently the Tuber remastered the video themself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYLhN3-c0SQ

Posts: 3212 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
What I meant was, I’ll try to suggest another movie that Forum members might be interested in, since this one garnered no responses. I watched Amber Waves from YT, casting it onto the television. I just think it’s a good story, and I’m a Kurt Russell fan. Also in the movie are Wilford Brimley and a young Mare Winningham.

always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:
What I meant was, I’ll try to suggest another movie that Forum members might be interested in, since this one garnered no responses.

Might be many, like me, just missed your post until today. Don't think I ever heard of the movie but will take a look. Thanks!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16183 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post