SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Albert Einstein NatGeo Series "Genius"
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Albert Einstein NatGeo Series "Genius" Login/Join 
The SIG Kahuna
Picture of GeeTen
posted
Gee, I never knew Prof. Einstein was so popular with the ladies, especially in his younger years. Funny, but I never got those BU or Garland Jr. College girls to jump in the sack with me when I started talking Particle Physics back in my MIT undergrad days. Grain alcohol from the Chem lab and orange soda always seemed to work better. Big Grin

TTFN,
"Point Blank" Frank
8-)

I miss Erhardt!

Posts: 2831 | Location: Red Sox/Patriots Nation | Registered: June 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Ha! That doesn't sound like you, Frank....or does it?

Hope all's well!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38646 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Looking at life
thru a windshield
Picture of fischtown7
posted Hide Post
Looks like its gonna be a good show.

Posts: 3572 | Location: FL, GA,HB, and all points beyond | Registered: February 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post
My first thought was "Damn, didn't expect this to start off like an episode of Boardwalk Empire...but glad it did." Cool

Posts: 7495 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So far it looks like Opie did a good job .

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post