SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Are there no college football games for XBOX One?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Are there no college football games for XBOX One? Login/Join 
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted
I know I am a platform back maybe even two.
But searching EBay and Amazon can’t find a single college football game for the XBOX One S.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25661 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Nope, not for the Xbox One.

There's a brand new College Football 25 for the Xbox Series S and Series X being released this Friday, July 19th. https://www.ea.com/games/ea-sp.../college-football-25

But it's the first college football video game available since 2013. NCAA Football 14 for the Xbox 360 was the last one. They had been stopped as a result of a lawsuit settlement back then, but the recent changes to NCAA athlete compensation rules reopened the door for college football games to resume this year.

The Xbox One was released at Christmas 2013, after the NCAA football games ended, and was then replaced by the newer Series S/Series X in 2020. So it falls within that 2013-2023 dead period when there were no college football games able to be released.

Your choices are to pony up for a new Series S/Series X to play the new College Football 25, or go buy a cheap used Xbox 360 to use to play the 11 year old NCAA Football 14.

(While your Xbox One is backwards compatible with some old Xbox 360 games, the NCAA Football games sadly aren't among them.)

Posts: 33031 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
GameCube it is.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25661 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Yep, there are a few NCAA Football games from the early 2000s for the GameCube.

Posts: 33031 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post