SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Dr. Strangelove on TCM at 8PM EDT tonight
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dr. Strangelove on TCM at 8PM EDT tonight Login/Join 
Fool for the City
Picture of MRMATT
posted
"I've been to one world's fair, a picnic and a rodeo and that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard come over a set of earphones."

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington.

Posts: 5291 | Location: Pottstown, PA | Registered: April 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
So many great lines. So many great scenes.

"Gentleman! There will be no fighting in the War Room".

General Ripper pulling the air cooled Browning .30 cal out of his golf bag.

Group Captain Lionel Mandrake, funny from start to end.

GREAT movie.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
"He'll see everything, he'll see the big board!"

Lol watching it now. Great movie.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RaiseHal
posted Hide Post
Feed me Mandrake.

It's a shame that youth is wasted on the young --- Mark Twain

Anyone who is not a liberal by age 20 has no heart; anyone who is not a conservative by age 40 has no brain---Winston Churchill

Posts: 4650 | Location: The Free State of Georgia | Registered: August 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
"Well, I, uh, don't think it's quite fair to condemn a whole program because of a single slip-up, sir."

We use that quote a lot at work.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10860 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
I like that film.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53116 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
My favorite Kubrick film and he made some other great ones.

You can still catch it on Watch TCM until 4/19.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15470 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post