SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Star Trek the Original Series - it still has it
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Star Trek the Original Series - it still has it Login/Join 
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
add Balance of Terror and The Enterprise Incident to the list of favorite episodes

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10421 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
I had never seen this commercial before - hilarious!!

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3925 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
If you haven't caught Strange New Worlds on Paramount yet, absolutely check it out.

No woke, very gritty and harsh reality of being a Red Shirt.

Anson Mount is Captain Pike and he is absolutely the right choice for the captain.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34115 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
But Stacey Abrams is the Federation President...

Posts: 4179 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've never seen that video game commercial. When I was a kid, I loved the Gorn episode. You don't fully realize how cheesy the fight scene was until you see it perfectly recreated by a 150yr old Captain Kirk.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3537 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dzozer:
I had never seen this commercial before - hilarious!!

That's some of the funniest stuff I've seen since the 80s - when my sobriety was the exception not the rule.

Posts: 7495 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Sounds like Bobcat Goldwaite as Gorn.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I appreciate that unlike Wars, Trek has both a remastered and also an original version currently supported. Its cool seeing both the stuff I remember from tv but also the better definition version. I think it easily still stands up as a show. Great stuff. Also that game from the commercial is actually pretty good co-op fun.

Posts: 3044 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post