SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Marlin Brando's One-Eyed Jacks
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Marlin Brando's One-Eyed Jacks Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
Just published on youtube. There are other copies available on YT, varying in quality. This particular one is a great print, and available in 1080.

A fantastic, mostly overlooked Western classic, Brando's only directorial turn. A visually beautiful film.

Ben Johnson, Karl Malden, Katy Jurado, Slim Pickens and more.

Most of you have probably already seen it, but if not, you can't pass this up if you love Westerns.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 108804 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
On my list.

I always liked Karl Maldin.

Thank you. Smile

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44328 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
The mumbling cowboy. Wink

Man, if you'd asked me, I'd have sworn that movie was in black and white? Very strange how your memory can work.

Good flick.

Posts: 21284 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
I like this one a lot. Malden was terrific as the bad “bad guy.” Pina Pellicer, who played Louisa, died at just 30 years of age, from an overdose of sleeping pills, 3 years after her role in One-Eyed Jacks.

Posts: 13500 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post