SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Audible.com audio books recommendation needed
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Audible.com audio books recommendation needed Login/Join 
Picture of usp_fan
posted Hide Post
The Bobiverse books as mentioned are fantastic.

Larry Corriea's Hard Magic series is very good as is the collaboration he did with Mike Kupari.

Posts: 2501 | Location: Bismarck, ND | Registered: March 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Awaits his CUT
of choice
posted Hide Post
Just finished "As you Wish". Cary Elwes(sp?) memoir of his time filming The Princess Bride.

Narrated by Cary with additional audio by most of the major players. It is a love letter to the film but well done and entertaining.

Posts: 2711 | Location: York, PA | Registered: May 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bodhisattva
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BRL:
Sequel to We are Legion? Listening to that now and loving it. Ray Porter narrating this one also?

Yes and yes.

I'm not a big Sci-Fi fan and I enjoyed the hell out of both of these. When each one ended I'm like, "DAMMIT! I want MORE!" Almost as good as RP1 IMO.

Posts: 11506 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post