SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    YouTube awesomeness - Machine Thinking and Wintergatan (marble machine) collaborate
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

YouTube awesomeness - Machine Thinking and Wintergatan (marble machine) collaborate Login/Join 
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted
I have come to admire and respect both of these guys, great to see them collaborate in a meaningful way.

And the part being installed:

Just amazing

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3587 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
That's fascinating.
Thank you for posting it.

God bless America.

Posts: 13482 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
Hadn’t seen either of their channels. Added them to my list. Thanks for posting.

Michael

Posts: 1099 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mdblanton:
Hadn’t seen either of their channels. Added them to my list. Thanks for posting.

Michael

Machine thinking's first video on the history of precision is not only fascinating but shows us how excellent the YouTube medium can be.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3587 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post