SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Frederic Forrest passed away
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Frederic Forrest passed away Login/Join 
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted
Great performances in Apocalypse Now, The Conversation, One From the Heart, and Tucker. I guess Coppola must have loved the guy.

Rest in Peace Chef.

https://variety.com/2023/film/...the-rose-1235653788/

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16718 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry to hear this. RIP to a great actor!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38700 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
“Never get out of the boat!!”

RIP, Chef…

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Blue Duck!

Posts: 107682 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^
Wow, forgot about that role.

Here's another one I just remembered this afternoon.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16718 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm walking through the jungle gathering mangoes and I meet Raquel Welch. I make a nice mango cream pudding and kinda spread it around us. See, she's into mangoes too, she's like one limb above me and we're both in the jungle here, nude.
Big Grin

RIP Fredric, you set the tone for what would be one heck of a boat ride.

Posts: 14671 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Barbarian at the Gate
Picture of Belwolf
posted Hide Post
Also liked his work. Oddly, I thought he had already passed a couple of years ago.

“Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it.”
― John Adams

"Fire can be our friend; whether it's toasting marshmallows, or raining down on Charlie."
- Principal Skinner.

Posts: 4363 | Location: Thonotosassa, FL | Registered: February 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post