SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    We're kicking off our fun, old-fashioned family Christmas by heading out into the country in the old front-wheel drive sleigh
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

We're kicking off our fun, old-fashioned family Christmas by heading out into the country in the old front-wheel drive sleigh Login/Join 
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted
to embrace the frosty majesty of the winter landscape and select that most important of Christmas symbols.

It’s that time again.

Posts: 17901 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lt CHEG
posted Hide Post
Where you going to put a tree that big Griswold?

Bend over, I’ll show you!

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

Posts: 5581 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: February 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 33853 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Shitters full!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16112 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Bingo!!

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lt CHEG:
Where you going to put a tree that big Griswold?

Bend over, I’ll show you!

"You got a lot of nerve talking to me that way"

"I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to your wife!"

Posts: 490 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: September 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
“Merry Christmas……Merry Christmas……Kiss my ass…… Kiss his ass……Kiss your ass…… Happy Hanukkah.”

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3451 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
Shitters full!

“Have you checked our shitters honey?”

“That there is an R V

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10948 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sr_Bull:

"I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to your wife!"

The quote was, "I wasn't talking to you."

That he was referring to his wife was implied.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30423 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
He was a beastly…bulging man.

Posts: 33853 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
He was a beastly…bulging man.

In a blue leisure suit.....Kansas plates.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37118 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Mr. Frank Shirley: Remember how I was toying with the idea of suspending the Christmas bonuses?

Mrs. Helen Shirley: You *didn't*! Well, of all the cheap lousy ways to save a buck!

SWAT Commander: That's pretty low, mister! If I had a rubber hose, I would beat you...

Mr. Frank Shirley: I changed my mind. I'm reinstating all the bonuses.