SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Another company joins Black Rifle Coffee, Poo-Pourri, etc. with humorous ad
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another company joins Black Rifle Coffee, Poo-Pourri, etc. with humorous ad Login/Join 
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/dHFyr2PUYBQ

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16503 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That will certainly get people talking, and I admit the humor got me to watch it until the end. Ouch, $28/ pair, I think not.

I see their marketing akin to Dr Squatch soap, and their prices too.

Posts: 8711 | Registered: January 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
cigar smoking 11b4
Picture of goatboyz
posted Hide Post
Before I got injured, I was always very athletic in build. I'm now 6' 250#, Add another 50-125#s, and that's were my dad and brothers are.

At some point we got introduced to the Duluth Trading performance boxer briefs. They have been the best underwear any of us have ever worn. Any man (regardless of build) I know that has worn them has liked them. Wait for a sale, and you can get them at the $11-13 price point. They are well worth it.

I'd love to try these, but they will have to come down a bit in price for me to pull the trigger.

‎"I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me."
-- Archilocus, 650 B.C.

Posts: 1247 | Location: Behind the cheddar curtain. | Registered: July 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post