SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Crown Vic the movie -by rootn tootn shootn baldwin LOL
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Crown Vic the movie -by rootn tootn shootn baldwin LOL Login/Join 
Semper Fidelis Marines
posted
Anyone watched this? I was tempted to rent it, but I saw he directed it and figured it was just cop bashing??

pro cop or not ??

thanks, shawn
Semper Fi,
---->>> EXCUSE TYPOS<<<---

Posts: 3325 | Location: TEXAS! | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
If I recall, it's just the Wish version of "End of Watch".

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16190 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fidelis Marines
posted Hide Post
gotchya, I hate to give that Ahole any of my money, but i LOVE crown vics and was wondering

thanks, shawn
Semper Fi,
---->>> EXCUSE TYPOS<<<---

Posts: 3325 | Location: TEXAS! | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Crown Vic was written and directed by Joel Souza, the director of Rust who got shot by Alec Baldwin. Alec Baldwin is listed as a producer.

Posts: 2486 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good movie.

Posts: 4063 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Exceptional Circumstances
Picture of dave7378
posted Hide Post
I enjoyed it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 5911 | Location: Hampton Bays, NY | Registered: October 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
I watched it a while back. It was O.K., nothing great, but not the worst movie I've seen in the last few years either.

It was on Tubi or Crackle for free (can't remember which one) so that was a big plus Cool)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1898 | Location: Collier Twp, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post