SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Poker Face on Peacock Channel
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Poker Face on Peacock Channel Login/Join 
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted
I am enjoying this show.
Basically a humorous crime solving show in the light of Monk, Columbo, or similar but the main crime solver is not a detective - just a girl with a unique crime solving ability.
All due to her Poker Face ability.
Worth a watch.

Mini Spoiler Alert: On the episode with the Texas BBQ ~ there is a MAGA Dog.
There is a minor veiled attempt to dis conservatives but it didn't offend me and did make me laugh. Smile

Posts: 23107 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
I just finished the season. I didn't know it was that long ago.

It was entertaining enough for me. She was quirky with her voice, cigarette smoking, and facial expressions.

I guess there wasn't a season 2.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19870 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Natasha Lyonne (Orange is the New Black, Russian Doll) kinda wears me out, too cute by half, non-stop. Still, she is smart and her energy can be infectious. I have a little time on a Peacock trial run and will check this out. BTW that clip shows her running and I'd bet that's the first time ever she's done that. Smile

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8454 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post