SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Netflix - Season 4 of The Crown is out
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Netflix - Season 4 of The Crown is out Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TheFrontRange:
On a somewhat lighter note, did anyone else notice the, ah, uncredited cameo at about the 1-ish-minute-mark or so of S4E3? LOL...

Wasn't sure if that was supposed to be a unspoken commentary about the state of upkeep at the palace. Wink

Posts: 14655 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:
quote:
On a somewhat lighter note, did anyone else notice the, ah, uncredited cameo at about the 1-ish-minute-mark or so of S4E3? LOL...

Wasn't sure if that was supposed to be a unspoken commentary about the state of upkeep at the palace. Wink

LOL, indeed!

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6694 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:
quote:

Had to go back & rewatch, and still almost missed it.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15325 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
quote:

Had to watch it about 6 times to figure out what you were talking about. Then I saw it.

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cne32507
posted Hide Post
Finally finished S4. What great writing. I thought the last speaking scene was memorable. Prince Phillip is speaking to Princess Diana. She stirs him up by saying she intends to leave the family. She says he is an "outsider" as is she. He pauses then gives it to the spoiled brat:

"We are all outsiders, (blah, blah) she is the only person that matters: She is the oxygen we all breathe; she is the essence of all our duties. Your problem, if I may say, is you seem to be confused about WHO that person is."

Phillip was given a similar talk by ??? in S1.

Posts: 2520 | Location: High Sierra & Low Desert | Registered: February 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post