SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Celebrity Jeopardy Sean Connery Compilation-NSFW
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Celebrity Jeopardy Sean Connery Compilation-NSFW Login/Join 
posted

Posts: 775 | Location: SW Michigan | Registered: January 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
Smile - Funniest thing I've seen today.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4241 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
"Anal bum cover" Big Grin

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Suck it, Trebek. Suck it long, and suck it hard.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37120 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
One's a sick duck... I forget the rest but your mother's a whore!

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10500 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
When SNL was actually funny. I think those are my favorite skits of all time with "the californians" being a close second.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5416 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
“The penis mightier” LOL!!!

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6695 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
I needed a good laugh this morning! Big Grin

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38724 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Awesome, thanks!

Posts: 3044 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
"I'll take The-rapists for $600."

Posts: 4229 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
^^^^ "My lucky day." Big Grin

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30435 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of holdem
posted Hide Post
The Jeopardy skits never fail. I had tears in my eyes watching this compilation.

Posts: 2315 | Location: Orlando | Registered: April 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
if you want to buy a pen this website is highly recommended.

https://www.penisland.net/

Posts: 552 | Location: S Fla / Western NC High Country | Registered: May 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kho:

Hahaha! "We Specialize In Wood"

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
A Shtick that doesn't get old Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16257 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
That was good for some laughs. Had to re-watch it.

Le tits now

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3795 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
As an aside, I think the funniest one has Sean Connery, Burt Reynolds, and French Stewart.

So many good lines from that one and man I miss Norm.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37120 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:
Originally posted by kho:

Hahaha! "We Specialize In Wood"

HA!!!

How did I miss that???

Posts: 552 | Location: S Fla / Western NC High Country | Registered: May 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take Penis Land for $400 Alex!

Posts: 775 | Location: SW Michigan | Registered: January 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post