SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Days Gone (PS4 Game). Better then reviews would have you believe.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Days Gone (PS4 Game). Better then reviews would have you believe. Login/Join 
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted
So I am now playing Days Gone. The reviews are middling yet IF you put in a few hours, it’s a pretty solid Last Of Us Light experience.

Early on it was doing nothing for me and honestly was a bit confusing. After putting some hours in I really like it. There are characters I generally like and characters I generally hate and the two main protagonists are fairly likeable.

The zombie “hordes” are truly scary in game.

Is it a FANTASTIC experience ala Red Dead 2? No. Not at all. Is it a solid zombie movie with some heart and some truly dark scenes and some nice moral discussion.....yeah it is.

Besides I am running around with an M1A and it actually FEELS like a .308, not a ton of ammo to carry but big damage and penetration. Oil can suppressors are fun too.

At any rate if the reviews turned you off give it a try. I have run into no bugs at this stage of the game and I played long enough to figure out the nuances and get far enough in the story that I am vested.

If you are looking for “filler” until The Last Of Us 2 give it a shot. I mean hell, I am riding around on a 2nd Amendment Themed bike so it can’t be all bad. Smile

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7668 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm pretty sure I saw that it will be $19 or so on the PS store for black friday or around that time. I'll likely pick it up and try it then. Thanks for the heads up and quick review.

Posts: 3043 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post