SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Wyatt Earp and the Cowboy War - A Netflix Documentary
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wyatt Earp and the Cowboy War - A Netflix Documentary Login/Join 
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted
Looks like a lot of fun. I'm your Huckleberry

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3656 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
A Netflix docudrama that starts off with "Tombstone - it was an unusually sophisticated town for it's time." Is this where we learn Doc Holliday was actually a closeted tranny? "He liked to wear Big Nose Kate's clothes, and in fact, we have a photograph of what we now believe is Doc in drag around the time of the start of the Vendetta Ride...."

I'll watch it because I'm a sucker for Arizona history of the late 19th century, but let's just skeptical because they can't help but put their political tint on everything.

Posts: 17611 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post