SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    * Program alert; Rick Beato radio interview Saturday 12-10-22 * (edited to include additional listening option)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

* Program alert; Rick Beato radio interview Saturday 12-10-22 * (edited to include additional listening option) Login/Join 
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted
I know there are several Rick Beato fans on the forum.

He'll be interviewed on the radio program Coast to Coast this Saturday night. You'll either need to find a radio station local to you that carries this program and figure out what time they will air the interview, or will need to buy a subscription to listen.

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2022-12-10-show/

ETA: sometimes I'm as brilliant as a burned out light bulb. It just occurred to me that there is a third way to listen to this program, that I should've included in this post. For any of you that may not want to or not able to listen by radio, you should be able to stream the program directly from the radio station website. If you need or prefer this option, simply hit the link below, scroll about midway down to the blue box, and click on the "Listen Live" option. The program will air at 23:00 MDT.

https://krdo.com/radio/

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Modern Day Savage,

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
Bump for anyone that may be interested.

Not sure yet if I'll be able to listen, so if anyone does catch the interview post here and let me know how it was.

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post