SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    B&W photos of Julie Andrews at 16
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

B&W photos of Julie Andrews at 16 Login/Join 
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted
Good photos.

“Retro photographs capture Julia Andrews when she was just 16 — the same age as Liesl from The Sound of Music.

The endearing images from 1951 show the now-84-year-old actress over a decade before she found fame with the 1964 film Mary Poppins, back when she was just a child herself.

The black and white photos offer a peak into her normal — but picture-perfect —life growing up, from her time spent with her mother and stepfather to moments spent practicing music…”

https://mol.im/a/7571281

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8941 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The author of that article needs to learn the definitions of "peak" vs. "peek".

Neat pics of one of my favorite ladies!

Posts: 4981 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
There's just something about B&W photos.

Posts: 4010 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by marksman41:

Neat pics of one of my favorite ladies!

Par for the course for the sloppily reporting 'Daily Heil'. He or she also needs to learn what the inside of a 50s travel trailer looks like - here's a clue - it doesn't look like the inside of Miss Andrews' house.

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by marksman41:
<snip>

When I worked for Qualcomm, the company cafeteria manager sent a daily email announcing special menu items. One day he reported “Potato Leak” soup. Smile

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8941 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I doubt many people could look at those photos and guess that it was Julie Andrews.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post