SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    The Terminal List
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Terminal List Login/Join 
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeGLI:
quote:
Originally posted by stickman428:
***** spoiler alert *****

My wife bailed when the wife and family were murdered. I wanted to keep watching because it felt like the closest thing to a modern day rendition of Tom Clancy’s Without Remorse.

I think I’m about 2 or 3 episodes in. Is it definitely worth continuing?

Absolutely. You should keep going. And if you make it through episode 4 or 5 when they go to Mexico and decide it's not for you, you can bail at that point.

Man you were 100% RIGHT . This is one hell of story. I am hooked!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21109 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save an Elephant
Kill a Poacher
Picture of urbanwarrior238
posted Hide Post
I started watching the Terminal List. Is it just my TV or..seems everything is filmed in a very dark setting...no light to really see what's going on??

'I am the danger'...Hiesenberg
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
NRA Certified Rifle Instructor
NRA Life Member

Posts: 1376 | Location: Escaped from Kalifornia to Arizona February 2022! | Registered: March 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by urbanwarrior238:
I started watching the Terminal List. Is it just my TV or..seems everything is filmed in a very dark setting...no light to really see what's going on??

I know what you mean. Episode one didn’t quite get me hooked.

I’ll give you the same advice one of our fine members gave me. Hang in until the Mexico episode. If you still are not feeling it then give up. I bet by then you are hooked. Wink

Not gonna spoil it but be Benelli M4, (with reloads under fire too) is one of the stars of the Mexico episode. Cool

For years I wanted Hollywood to do one thing.

Make a proper screenplay of Tom Clancy’s Without Remorse.

Well in a way they did. It just isn’t titled that. It’s titled The Terminal List.

AND WITH ALL DUE RESPECT to one of my favorite books ever written this story is better.

The last few episodes were F$&@king BRILLIANT. I was on the edge of my seat during the last 4 episodes thinking to myself (incorrectly of course) that each one was the season finale.

The final episode has one hell of a twist. I suspected it but didn’t want to think that I could be right because of how tragic that makes the story. There was also a bit of a twist with another character that tempered the tragic blow of what happened in the final episode. (I won’t spoil it)

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this show.

Season 2 is filming as I type this. Cool

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21109 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wasn't sure about Chris Pratt in this role, but he definitely nailed it.

Posts: 4658 | Location: Middletown, PA | Registered: January 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post