SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    I wish I had a dime
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I wish I had a dime Login/Join 
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted
For every dime I have.

What a great movie with so many good quotes.

A favorite of mine from long ago.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36840 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get busy living
or get busy dying!
Picture of heathtx
posted Hide Post
I'll alert the media........

She'd have to be a really big woman.........

Yes, so many good one liners!

Posts: 1233 | Location: Rockwall County (God's Country) TX | Registered: February 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Can I get you anything?

Do you have today's Pravda? I like to keep up with Russia.

No.

Posts: 7256 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
“You're a hooker? Jesus, I forgot! I just thought I was doing great with you!”

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post