SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    For all my brothers and sisters out there...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

For all my brothers and sisters out there... Login/Join 
Picture of Pyker
posted
who have stood between the evil and the good, you ain't heavy...

This is a cover of the song by 'The Hollies' but I think it does it justice. I always get something in my eye when I hear the original, and this one delivers...

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Excellent cover. Very talented musician. The Hollies came up with this song shortly after Graham Nash left to team up with Stephen Stills and David Crosby. The rest as they say is history.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8531 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Yes, excellent cover. This guy is good.

Neil Diamond's version is the best IMO.

Posts: 20099 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
I never heard of this musician. He is very good. I moved the OP link to youtube.

There I found this other song. The original was "our song" for my then GF and I.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-huUU-Y6ok

I have not teared up so much in a long time. The GF was the one who could have been. And should have been. But she died.

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6314 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post