SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Jerry Reed - Talk about the good times
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jerry Reed - Talk about the good times Login/Join 
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted
Something about Jerry Reed, just makes me feel better.

Posts: 7248 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Jerry Reed was a uniquely American gift. The type of personality that could hold your attention for hours just telling stories about his life experiences without ever picking up a guitar. The music he gave was a bonus.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8523 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I saw him just the other night in Gator.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107461 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
He was a hell of a player!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38641 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kg5388
posted Hide Post
The funnest plane story as told by Jerry Reed about his F16 ride

Jerry Reed F16 story

Posts: 1846 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: January 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Always really liked him. I miss those days. People like him were just straight up decent folks. Compared to now, the country is a got damn three ring circus.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12614 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great admiration for his substantial talents on stage screen studio and tv.

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54597 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, he was a good one. He could be treacherous yet welcoming & man what a picker!

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"SON!"

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
Jerry fishing with Bill Dance

Posts: 4689 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Jerry wrote a song named Guitar Man and played it while Elvis sang it. That's pretty stout, having Elvis do your song.

Posts: 11836 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post