SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Game of Thrones Season 8 *spoiler warning*
Page 1 ... 44 45 46 47
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Game of Thrones Season 8 *spoiler warning* Login/Join 
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
That's why I said Game of Thrones and not A Song of Fire and Ice. All the undead in the show have heads.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Beheading a white walker won’t kill it right? Don’t they have to be stabbed with that black glass? Even if it might have pissed off the purists I still would have brought back Ned Stark as a white walker in the final season and had him kill off one of the Starks. No one would have seen it coming.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21108 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stickman428:
Beheading a white walker won’t kill it right? Don’t they have to be stabbed with that black glass?

Or burned with fire.

Or killed with Valyrian steel.

Or so thoroughly chopped/crushed as to physically render the remainder of the pieces nonfunctional (despite still being technically animated).

Posts: 32509 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Dinklage Does not get it. He essentially spent this whole article looking down upon the very people who made him richer and more famous than he ever could’ve imagined.

"They wanted the pretty white people to ride off into the sunset together. By the way, it's fiction. There's dragons in it. Move on," the actor joked.

Peter Dinklage defends 'Game of Thrones' finale, criticizes fans' reactions: 'Move on'

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12332 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
Dinklage Does not get it. He essentially spent this whole article looking down upon the very people who made him richer and more famous than he ever could’ve imagined.

"They wanted the pretty white people to ride off into the sunset together. By the way, it's fiction. There's dragons in it. Move on," the actor joked.

Peter Dinklage defends 'Game of Thrones' finale, criticizes fans' reactions: 'Move on'

he is smarter than you,
smarter than me

smarter than all of us,

just ask him, he will tell you

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10421 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
quote:

short man syndrome taken to an extreme.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12417 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did Dinklage watch the last season? The surviving "pretty" white people ended up with everything they wanted... Bran is king, Tyrion is the hand, Jon Snow going back beyond the wall, Sansa is Lady of Winterfell, Arya gets to travel the world, etc. The only people who didn't get what they wanted were the "non-white" Unsullied soldiers who didn't get justice for Daenerys being murdered. "Black" Grey Worm lost his purpose as a fighter and his lover. The "non white" Dothraki were sent home and the ones who stayed were forced to abandon their culture because Westeros would never allow Dothraki to rape, plunder and pillage at will even though the Dothraki was the most powerful army still standing at the end (or was it the Unsullied? I can't remember which one got cloned traveling to Kings Landing from Winterfell after the battle with the White Walkers).

Posts: 798 | Location: Southern NH | Registered: October 11, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
women dug his snuff
and his gallant stroll
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Georgeair:
quote:

No, he’s an angry elf.

Posts: 10823 | Registered: August 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
He must be a South Pole elf...

quote:
Originally posted by HuskySig:
quote:
Originally posted by Georgeair:
quote:

No, he’s an angry elf.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post