SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Microsoft is buying Activision Blizzard
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Microsoft is buying Activision Blizzard Login/Join 
Picture of Leemur
posted

Posts: 13742 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
I'm currently playing several Activision Blizzard games...

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Microsoft is collecting game studios like they are Infinity stones...

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12332 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Great. At a real quick glance, that's the Call of Duty and Elder Scroll franchises plus many other titles. That's a big acquisition. My default position is "fuck Microsoft" and I see no reason to depart from that here.

Posts: 17125 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
Man, as if TES hasn’t become consolized enough yet.

Posts: 9963 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Microsoft pulls COD away from Sony consoles, then see ya! Me and my goons are neck deep in Warzone. Would be a damn shame to leave but I rid myself of Microsoft products in 2014 and don’t intend on ever going back. This is as bad as Disney buying Activision.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12633 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post