SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Grand Funk Railroad 1971 Shea Stadium
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Grand Funk Railroad 1971 Shea Stadium Login/Join 
posted

Posts: 3591 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Fine
Picture of SBrooks
posted Hide Post
Their greatest hits album is unbelievably good.
I'm your captain, shinin' on, some kind of wonderful, loco motion, walk like a man, american band, footstompin music....

------------------
SBrooks

Posts: 3791 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tgtshuter
posted Hide Post
In '71 I was in high school, and I was into harder rock. All I knew of Grand Funk then was what was on the radio; "American Band", Walk Like A Man".

Just didn't do anything for me.

Several years later I heard "Heartbreaker", and "Mean Mistreater". Wow! Who are these guys? Cool

Posts: 711 | Location: SC, USA | Registered: October 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Love the start of American Band.
Yeah, heard GF often in HS but what is wrong with that? Smile

Posts: 22894 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
1970 Grand Funk Live album! One of the best.

Posts: 817 | Location: FL | Registered: September 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7632 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post