This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/720601935/m/1490027574

October 19, 2020, 06:25 PM
cas
DIE HARD
The battery.

October 19, 2020, 07:58 PM
P-220
Someone gets an GD A+ for creativity!!!!!!

Big Grin

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve
October 19, 2020, 08:01 PM
ensigmatic
Hahaha! Cool!

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher
October 19, 2020, 08:16 PM
357fuzz
Nicely done.
October 19, 2020, 08:55 PM
oddball
That is cool Cool

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965
October 19, 2020, 09:47 PM
Boss1
Awe.Some. Cool

Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.
October 20, 2020, 09:55 AM
highroundcount
Fucking Bruce Willis. He makes everything cool Cool

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.
October 21, 2020, 05:41 AM
Blume9mm
I wonder how much that cost to make?

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"
October 21, 2020, 08:34 AM
monoblok
Creative. Also somewhat nice to see the DieHard brand back in play. So much negativity regarding storied brands and retail companies these days. After a while one just gets tired of seeing so much get thrown out and tossed aside just because we live in The Age of Amazon, as if Bezos really needs to control and dominate any more that what he already does. At least a few things have survived out of the smoldering heap that was once known as Sears Roebuck.

(A wave of old-time nostalgia just hit...I just realized how much I miss their old Christmas catalogs...)

-MG
October 24, 2020, 05:27 PM
scot818
I thought this was pretty cool. Especially crawling through the air vent again...
October 24, 2020, 06:11 PM
archerman
Hahahaa!

I just saw it on TV and I had a good laugh at it!

Archerman
October 24, 2020, 09:24 PM
NavyAgShooter
They should have saved that for a Super Bowl commercial. Assuming anyone will be watching the Super Bowl. Or maybe they're in a rush to push the product.
October 25, 2020, 09:50 AM
cas
I think a commercial like this, with internet shares like this, will reach as many people as the stupid bowl with a tiny fraction of the price. The days of the high dollar SB add is an outdate model and may be on the slide. Viral marketing costs so little you can spend so much more on production. Like paying Bruce Willis.

October 26, 2020, 07:12 AM
Graniteguy
No Christmas theme music?
October 26, 2020, 09:46 AM
StarTraveler
Loved it!

quote:
Originally posted by Graniteguy:
No Christmas theme music?

Covered. Listen to what the young lady in the store is humming (0:23-0:24), right before the glass breaks.

"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam (I will either find a way or make one)." -- Hannibal Barca