SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Final season of “Vikings” starts tonight
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Final season of “Vikings” starts tonight Login/Join 
posted
But, its spinoff will be set 100 years in the future and air on Netflix.

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5155 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
I didn’t really enjoy Season 5 and am not sure that I’ll be watching Season 6. I grew really tired of Ivar and Floki’s little experiment was pretty boring as well. I may watch it just because I have so much time invested watching the rest.

Posts: 3519 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
I will definitely finish the series - I started watching it from day 1 on the History channel before it got popular - they made a mistake killing off Ragnar in Season 3 but it's still worth the watch. Season 5 was my least favorite as well and I couldn't give a fuck about Floki's bullshit time in Iceland - I usually fast forward past that.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
I haven't seen much past S2. Worth catching up?

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15249 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green Mountain Boy
Picture of Jus228
posted Hide Post
I’ve been with it since day 1 but seriously lost interest last season. I’ve still got the last 8 episodes sitting in my DVR with very little desire to watch them.

!~God Bless the U.S. Military~!

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off

Light travels faster than sound, this is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Posts: 5563 | Location: Vermont | Registered: March 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
The thumbs down here makes me feel better about missing out as I have no access to the series since I cut the cable and refused all pay streaming services.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16179 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post