SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Diablo III Season 18
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Diablo III Season 18 Login/Join 
Ducatista
Picture of rainman64
posted
How is the new season?
Haven't tried it.

But Season 17 my Witch Doctor finished here.

Posts: 5025 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: April 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
I got burned out a while back. They need some new expansions, new missions and new classes.

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
I think Blizzard's philosophy is that by making changes to the classes each season, that's supposed to keep the game fresh and interesting; however, like you, I'm of the opinion that they need to come out with new expansions and storylines.

I built a pretty badass Demon Hunter and an even more fun Monk in Season 16. But I'm not one for grinding through just for the sake of climbing a rank ladder. I quit before that season was finished.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18022 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post