Go ![]() | New ![]() | Find ![]() | Notify ![]() | Tools ![]() | Reply ![]() | |
| Happiness is Vectored Thrust |
Who wants an orange whip? Orange whip? Orange whip? Three orange whips. Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew. | |||
|
| Honor and Integrity |
"It's 106 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses." | |||
|
| Member |
"They broke my watch" | |||
|
| Member |
Orange whip? Orange whip? Three orange whips. (Side note- I went to Boot Camp with a kid from the East Side of Chicago, his father was a Preacher at Pilgrim Baptist Church aka Triple Rock. He didn’t find it funny when I asked him if his Dad was James Brown) ______________________________________________________________________ "When its time to shoot, shoot. Dont talk!" “What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy | |||
|
| Member |
You two are such a disappointing pair. I prayed so hard for you both. It saddens and hurts me that the two young men whom I raised to believe in the Ten Commandments have returned to me as two thieves with filthy mouths, disgusting lies and bad attitudes. Get out! And don't come back...until you've redeemed yourselves. "You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer") | |||
|
| Sigforum K9 handler |
SCMODS? ________________ People hate you. Train like it. | |||
|
| Powered by Social Strata | Page 1 2 |
| Please Wait. Your request is being processed... |
|

