SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Creepiest Music Video Ever????
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Creepiest Music Video Ever???? Login/Join 
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted
https://youtu.be/b_ILDFp5DGA

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25354 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
That was pretty creepy.

This one is creepy, too:

Posts: 13047 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Texas Proud
Picture of texassierra
posted Hide Post
Lol, I think that guitar player may be Giorgio Tsoukalos!

NRA Life Patron

Posts: 1900 | Location: DFW | Registered: March 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Fine
Picture of SBrooks
posted Hide Post
Marilyn Manson - beautiful people

------------------
SBrooks

Posts: 3791 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Here ya go.

Posts: 10827 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
Maybe it's like the tree that falls in the forest. If you follow and stare at a hot blind chick, she's oblivious, so is it stalking?

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Converge.

Posts: 17055 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Black92LX:
https://youtu.be/b_ILDFp5DGA

I take it you have never watched an Avatar Music Video? lol

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
That! Plus the dancing from Buffalo Bill in Silence of the Lambs (not necessarily a "music video")...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11052 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
I guess I’m creepy cause I didn’t really feel creeped out by those.

How about this one? Smile

NSFW

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/0phL_KJzGfU

Posts: 4981 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum's Berlin
Correspondent
Picture of BansheeOne
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2406 | Location: Berlin, Germany | Registered: April 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
Maybe not #1, but creepy nonetheless.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Nine Inch Nails has a number of creepy music videos, although they're NSFW so I won't post them here.

For SFW creepy along the same lines, how about Tool - Schism:

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATsrCNJhic4

quote:
Originally posted by SigM4:
Maybe not #1, but creepy nonetheless.

Haha. I love The Darkness. Cheesy British hair metal parody greatness.

(Sorta like a modern day Spinal Tap.)

Posts: 32424 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Creepy crawly:

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EJPzWg8cYQ

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17244 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post

0:19 particularly creepy since Tom's gone.

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act

Posts: 3435 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Damn you for that Lionel Richie video. I have a weak spot for his songs, and it isn't the kind of music I usually like or even want to like.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53117 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by texassierra:
Lol, I think that guitar player may be Giorgio Tsoukalos!

LOL.

No, Steve Stevens.

I think Michael Jackson thought that Stevens was a little to ... ummm ... off the shelf (Dirty Diana). Billy thought highly of Stevens.

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd D. Barber:
Frankie Goes to Hollywood - Relax

Am I delusional, or when this song first came out was there a version that said "hit me with some Vaseline" instead of "hit me with your laser beam"?

------------------------------
"They who would give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin

"So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause."
- Senator Amidala (Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith)

Posts: 1494 | Location: Southwest Ohio | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post