SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Hey, don’t point the finger at me for something you guys at intel should have known about in the first place.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hey, don’t point the finger at me for something you guys at intel should have known about in the first place. Login/Join 
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted
By the way, Thanks for the hot tip about the hundred assholes we encountered at your “soft target”. Makes you wonder why they call it intelligence in the first place.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37120 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
They won't fuck with us in the water!

Posts: 10851 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
Only 100? One JLJ can handle 300 infigrels. Keep the faith. You make a difference no matter the situation.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5078 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
What's this?

Looks like a dead terrorist to me, Boss.

Posts: 12544 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Hey Ramos, get on the fifty and put that fucker on his knees.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37120 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
Fellow cake eater.

Brain grenade?

Posts: 12544 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post