SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    On NetFlix - Crime Scene: The Times Square Killer
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

On NetFlix - Crime Scene: The Times Square Killer Login/Join 
posted
Story about a serial killer working NYCs Times Square. Good Documentary but dont watch it with your kids! 3 part limited series.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16120 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
Interesting series as I had never heard of this person before. Hopefully more cases can be closed if he speaks up.

Posts: 5698 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
Watched it last night. I was surprised to have never heard of this case. I enjoyed it.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9698 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
I watched it a couple days ago and enjoyed it. I’d also never heard of the crimes.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15259 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Like you guys, I had never heard of this case. After I watched it, I went online to research it further. (spoiler alert)
Mistake! Eek The daughter of Deedeh Goodarzi has "befriended" Cottingham and visits him in the Jug. The photos online of their "friendship" caused my creepy meter to peg at 150%. And it saddened me that despite the daughters interest in the case, her Mothers remains are still buried in the Hart Island NYC Potters Field.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16120 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post