SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Godzilla: King of Monsters (2019)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Godzilla: King of Monsters (2019) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
quote:
Originally posted by henryarnaud:
I enjoyed it. I was a little disappointed I didn't see Gamera, my favorite of the Japanese monsters. Used to watch those movies as a kid. Hopefully he'll show up in the future.

Also, I liked the inclusion of the twin scientists, but I kept waiting to see them sing to Mothra.

I am a Gamera fan as well; word is they didn’t want a kerfluffle over one of each film companies to lose.

This teaser came out at the 2015 comicon efidently, but a film never got off the ground.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=17brZrkOmKI

Thanks for the video link. That would've been cool to see. I remember reading something about a Gamera movie a few years ago, but never followed up on it.

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts." Sherlock Holmes

Posts: 1286 | Registered: February 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
Somehow I missed Skull Island. I will have to remedy that Smile

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3590 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post