SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    911 Lonestar
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

911 Lonestar Login/Join 
posted
I really did not know much about this show other than Rob Lowe but decided to check it out on Hulu last night...What a huge waste of time and mistake!!!

They took what could have been a decent concept then fucked it to hell and back by finding a way to include every walk of life....they covered it all with rednecks, blacks, latinos, muslims, gays, trannys and an aging Liv Tyler thrown in for good measure.

Posts: 3987 | Location: Peoria, AZ | Registered: November 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The 2nd guarantees the 1st
Picture of fiasconva
posted Hide Post
Yep, went out of their way to include every pc situation they could think of. I'm almost wondering if it's not intended to be a satire. Its stories are as unbelievable as any of them.

"Even if the world were perfect it wouldn't be." ... Yogi Berra

Posts: 1866 | Location: York County, VA | Registered: August 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
legendary_lawman
Picture of prairieviper
posted Hide Post
Stopped watching halfway through the first episode. If I want to see all that PC crap, I'll just watch the news from any of the 'mainstream media'.

"In God We Trust"

Posts: 1992 | Location: Central USA - Cornfields & Cows | Registered: May 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
Virtually every network show has to have all the elements of the latest PC culture. I found the solution - - the off button on my remote.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4224 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
We watched one episode and that's it, surprised with the blatant liberalism that it wasn't called "911 Hollywood". I expected more of TX.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
We watched an episode.

I’m still trying to figure out the conversation between 3 FFs in the weight room at the firehouse. Wait!...What?!?

Posts: 13261 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
so we are all agreed, its a waste .

feelings this , feelings that, feelings feelings feelings,
JUST RESCUE SOME PEOPLE !

if we want a pity party there is that depressing as hell , 1000 little things

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54642 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was attempting to explain this shit-show to my daughter this weekend as we both loved Rob Lowe on Parks and Rec...I got about a sentence in and she asked if this was supposed to be a comedy to which I had to tell her, sadly, no.

Posts: 3987 | Location: Peoria, AZ | Registered: November 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post