SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Most annoying radio commercials
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Most annoying radio commercials Login/Join 
I'd rather have luck
than skill any day
Picture of mjlennon
posted
I know most terrestrial radio is local, so you may want to limit your responses to those you know are national ad campaigns; just so the rest of us know what you're talking about.

I cannot stand the Kars for Kids. Even though over time they try and mix it up a little, in the end, it's still infuriating and makes me want to immediately change the station or simply turn it off. Nothing is infinitely better than another second of that jingle.

Wait, should I have put this in "What's my deal?" Wink

Posts: 1824 | Location: Fayetteville, Georgia | Registered: December 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
I thought of K4K as soon as I read your title.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16318 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
So it is worse than Squeaky Cindy hocking her heating and air stuff or any of that stupid Zip coming from the Recruiter?

1-877-Kids for Kars... Donate your kids today.

Posts: 9141 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
WE BUY ANY CARS!!!!!

Just that slogan half sang for 30 seconds straight. I want to punch babies when I hear that annoying shit.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
--Adam Savage, MythBusters

Posts: 1748 | Location: Red Wing, MN | Registered: January 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Were you an aircraft firefighter, were you exposed to Aqueous Film Forming Foam, also known as A Eff Eff Eff...?"

BS - everyone knew it as ""A" Triple-Eff"

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14035 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The stupid radio commercial for leaking radiators. And now the best place to take a leak is YOUR CITY. Stupid and annoying after one play.

Posts: 17222 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
GetCash.com! That's GetCash.com! Once again, that's GETCASH.COM!! Just what someone already deep in debt (at whom the ads are aimed) needs. Roll Eyes

This message has been edited. Last edited by: egregore,

Posts: 27927 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Ra-dio?

Is that some new music streaming service?

(Big Grin)

Posts: 32493 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Don't cops use them? I know Broderick Crawford did. Here take a look:

Posts: 17222 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here in Ohio it’s been sports betting, it was legalized finally and they are really pushing it.

Posts: 453 | Location: Marblehead ohio | Registered: January 05, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
I don't have to listen to commercials on Sirius XM specialty channels I listen to and I'm very grateful.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No good deed
goes unpunished
Picture of cheesegrits
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kkina:
I thought of K4K as soon as I read your title.

Same here. I loathe their commercials.

Posts: 2680 | Location: The Carolinas | Registered: June 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
With Sports Betting in Arizona, its the disclaimer.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
"I'm the world's top sales trainer, Jason Evans..."

Would love to never hear his voice again.

God bless America.

Posts: 13486 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
I rarely listen to radio since Rush died, but the commercial I remember as most annoying was for Anderson Replacement Windows. I hated them because they were built around the idea that dad/husband is an incompetent, moronic idiot who couldn’t function without the considerable aid of his wife and kids. He needs to take his wife’s suggestion that they hire Anderson for new windows because he can’t do the simplest task without hurting himself, or damaging further what he’s attempting to fix. Infuriating.

Posts: 13236 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather have luck
than skill any day
Picture of mjlennon
posted Hide Post
A couple more for your amusement pleasure:

1. Morgan and Morgan or any ambulance chasers for that matter.
2. If you listen to any sports or talk radio, you can't escape the ED commercials. Seems to be ten solid minutes of this every hour. Has the entire effing country got limp dicks?

Posts: 1824 | Location: Fayetteville, Georgia | Registered: December 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In Tucson on TV it's: "Learner and Rowe is the way to go".

Two ambulance chasers.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
This doesn't fall under the heading of 'annoying'.

Let's call this "slipping one past the goalie"

Posts: 107498 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
The COVID 'Vaccine' PSAs/commercials! Your tax dollars...WASTED! Mad

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8865 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post