SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    "When people ask you what happened here, tell them the North remembers.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"When people ask you what happened here, tell them the North remembers. Login/Join 
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted
"Tell them winter came for House Frey."

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Working my way through it again in prep for the new season. Just wrapped up season 3, which should still have me ahead of finishing before the premiere.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15285 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Garret Blaine
posted Hide Post
That’s what I do. I drink and I know things.

-----------------------------------

Posts: 335 | Location: Buffalo, WY | Registered: June 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Meryn Trant killed him. Because he had armor. And a big fucking sword.

The Hound is awesome

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not.
Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness.
Armor yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.

Posts: 14634 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mWKRXV7gFk

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17269 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
I'm making my way through Season 1 for the third time and I can't help but wonder why I just don't skip to the Battle of the Bastards on through Season 7. I'm not really looking forward to seeing Daenerys get bogged down in Slavers Bay again.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have lived the
greatest adventure
Picture of AUTiger89
posted Hide Post
We're half-way through season 6. Man, I had forgotten so much.

It is absolutely brilliant.

Phone's ringing, Dude.

Posts: 6038 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Evil Asian Member
Picture of LastCubScout
posted Hide Post
The proper way to admit your wrongdoing and ask for forgiveness when you're on the verge of defeat:

"Elia Martell! I killed her children! And I raped her! Then I smashed her head in, LIKE THIS!!!"

Posts: 5583 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Just got past Joffrey's wedding...
Slow & steady.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15285 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not Today
Picture of badcopnodonut!!
posted Hide Post
I ignored this show for years. It just didn’t seem like my cup of tea.

I was wrong.

I added HBO on my Prime account and now I’m nearing the end of S6.

It’s taking me awhile to get thru it. A house full of kids makes viewing at home difficult.

Hi,I'm Buck Melonoma,Moley Russels' wart.

Posts: 2926 | Location: sunflower state | Registered: January 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Just finished season 1. I've also been watching a lot of "reactions" videos on YouTube. Compilations of YouTubers streaming while watching Game of Thrones so they can talk about the show as it airs. It's obvious most of them have never read the novels.

The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Absolutely loved that scene with Little Finger, Wink

Also the great line "if you were as smart as you are confident, I might listen to you."

I need to remember that for work. ;D

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14036 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post