SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Mike Rowe’s “Dirty Jobs” returns
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mike Rowe’s “Dirty Jobs” returns Login/Join 
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted
On Tuesday, Mike Rowe gets his “Dirty Jobs” crew back together for a limited series on Tuesdays in July, at 9PM Eastern time.

https://corporate.discovery.co...p-premiering-july-7/

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2791 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
This is good news for once.

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
2 of the funniest things on that show were the time he chased down the snakes and kept getting bit and when he went to the pig farm. I loved that show

Posts: 3388 | Registered: December 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by limblessbiff:
2 of the funniest things on that show were the time he chased down the snakes and kept getting bit and when he went to the pig farm. I loved that show

The pig farm out by Vegas, run by the old feller? That was probably my favorite episode ever.

Posts: 489 | Registered: February 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post