SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    You shouldn't hang me on a door. My father hung me on a door, once. ONCE.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You shouldn't hang me on a door. My father hung me on a door, once. ONCE. Login/Join 
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted
!?

Posts: 7791 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DeadHead
Picture of two-two-niner-romeo
posted Hide Post
Stash the rod, Berman.

"Being miserable and treating other people like dirt is every New Yorker's God-given right!" - GhostBusters II

"You have all the tools you need. Don't blame them. Use them." - Dan Worrall

Posts: 1899 | Location: Putnam County, NY | Registered: May 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
Dats a trick farggin’ question!!!

Posts: 12537 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The lower East Side, it really sucks!

Posts: 43 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: May 31, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would like to direct this to the distinguished members of the panel: You lousy corksuckers. You have violated my farging rights. Dis somanumbatching country was founded so that the liberties of common patriotic citizens like me could not be taken away by a bunch of fargin iceholes... like yourselves.

Posts: 1038 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Johnny and the mothers are playing stompin at the Savoy in Vermont tonight.

Posts: 21054 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
You fargen icehole’s

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Your Testicles and You……..take a good look, these poor souls are suffering from ESS, enlarged scrotum syndrome.

It’s an 88 magnum…..it shoots through schools.

I fargin love this movie. Smile

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7632 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UpTheIrons
posted Hide Post
You shouldn't shoot me Johnny, my grandmother shot me once...

“I used to be totally into Steve Vai and Joe Satriani and other shredders, and I tried to emulate what they did and really grow as a guitarist,” Mr. Hanneman said in “Louder Than Hell.” “Then I said, ‘I don’t think I’m that talented, but more important, I don’t care.’ ”

Posts: 1726 | Location: Arizona Territory | Registered: February 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Laugh or Die
posted Hide Post
ONCE

Posts: 10199 | Location: NC | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post