SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    PSVR fun
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

PSVR fun Login/Join 
posted
I got some new games for my PSVR the other day and I've really liked them. I downloaded superhot VR and Bravo team.

Super hot had me on the floor rolling and trying to dodge bullets. The name isnt really descriptive but its a fighting / shooting game for VR that plays like a John Woo style movie, just in a game. The enemies are vague humanoid shapes but its stylized and makes you think on your feet. Very fun but part of me wondered if someone would have got knocked out in my living room if they were seated near by. The motion control sticks really make it.

Bravo team plays like a AAA shooter to me. I got the VR gun on sale from Wally world and it really added to it. Its like playing 360 Time Crisis where you bump from cover to cover in big firefights. What made it really fun to me is you can shoot through vehicles and get on the floor to shoot under cars. It really lets you work cover which is really cool to me. Looks like you can multiplayer it up on there as well.

Anyone else have a VR and have some games they like or recommend?

Posts: 3044 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post