SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    "Apollo 11: What We Saw" Podcast hosted by Bill Whittle
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Apollo 11: What We Saw" Podcast hosted by Bill Whittle Login/Join 
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted
We all know who Bill Whittle is. He apparently is a pilot and a space enthusiast as well, and here he hosts a four part series called Apollo 11: What We Saw which effectively takes the listener back in time to experience what the millions of people who lived through this amazing American endeavor of putting a man on the moon experienced.

It's quite fascinating, especially for someone like me who wasn't even alive then.

I linked part 1 below to castbox and also Apple podcasts, but it surely is available wherever one gets his podcasts.

Enjoy.

Part 1:
https://castbox.fm/vb/170025072

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/...88269?ign-mpt=uo%3D4

https://castbox.fm/va/2194009

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30299 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
I’m gonna check it out! Thanks!

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
This was fantastic, can’t wait for the next episode.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Part 2 just dropped. I haven't had the chance to listen to it yet though.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30299 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Part 3 is now available.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
I’m part way through part 2 now. It is amazing. Thank you for posting.

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
I'd been hearing the promos for this on Ben Shapiro's podcast, and plan to listen. Looking forward to it, as it does sound very well done.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
I am almost through #3, very well done. Thanks for posting.

Posts: 2932 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Part 4 is now available, the last episode of the series.

So far I've very much enjoyed this entire installment by Bill Whittle. Very well done.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)