SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Upgrade Surefire weapon light to LED
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Upgrade Surefire weapon light to LED Login/Join 
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mark123:
Holy cow. Friggen bright!!! Eek

In the grand scheme of flashlights, the Malkoff upgrade's 450 lumens isn't all that bright.

I mean, compared to the original incandescent bulb's measly 65 lumens, it's absolutely going to be a night and day difference. And 450 is plenty on a home defense shotgun.

But there are tons of even smaller handheld and weapon mounted lights that easily put out 1,000 lumens or more (such as most of the dedicated weaponlights these days).

And that's not even getting into the really wacky ultra-high output outdoor flashlights doing stuff like 100,000+ lumens. Those are friggin' bright!

Posts: 32525 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
I'm simply pleased with my purchase.

Posts: 45381 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post