SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Scope Mounting Question?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Scope Mounting Question? Login/Join 
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 3/4Flap:
quote:
Originally posted by mrmn50:
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by mrmn50:
^^^^^^^ My mistake was speaking from my own experience. I have the magpul Gen 2 sights which work out perfectly with a Trijicon 1-4X.
Thanks again.

When you say you're "speaking from your own experience", does that mean you have the Magpul rear sight mounted on the handguard in front of your Trijicon 1-4x, and you've used these iron sights successfully? Could you post some photos of this setup?

Yes, I am speaking from my own experience and no, I no longer have that set up as I sold the 1-4 to redleg.

For a quick emergency backup, such a position is intriguing. Using a ghost ring aperture, I'd like to try it. Can't be any worse a sight picture than that on a 1903 Springfield tho the sight radius would be very short.

Having said that, at the very least, the sight could be stored in front of the scope and moved back to the rear position if the scope got mashed.[/

I think that is what I was trying to say. Thanks for your help.

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post